30-Day Return Policy
At PatioandTeak., we understand that the purchase of furniture and home decor represents a significant investment, and we strive to ensure the complete satisfaction of all customers. Should a product you purchase from our online shop not match your expectations or needs, PatioandTeak. abides by a conditional 30-day return policy and offers hassle and worry-free shopping experience.
As always, while your return is being processed our trained team of sales representatives will be happy to help you shop on our site for alternative furniture and decor options that might better match your personal style preferences.
Not all items are eligible for returns, and customers may be responsible for restocking fees or other fees associated with their return. Only products in “Like-New” condition will be eligible for returns. Items must be postmarked for return within 30 days of delivery to the customer to be eligible for a refund.
“Like-New” condition is defined as:
- An undamaged item in the original unmarked packaging
- An item that has not been installed or modified
- An item that includes all additional parts, accessories, and instruction manuals
To complete a return through PatioandTeak. please execute the following steps:
- Receive Authorization & Instructions
To initiate a return, have your order number ready and contact us through our online chat portal, by phone, or by message.
- Live Chat with a representative on the bottom right corner of our website
- Call Us at 207-703-2281
- Contact Us
A Customer service representative will promptly review your order and create a Return Case, answering any questions you may have.
- Pack and Ship Your Item(s)
Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number will be issued by the manufacturer within 7-10 business days of the initiation of the return. At this point you must package your item for return shipping. See below for additional information regarding shipping fees and procedures.
- Ensure the item is well packed in its original packaging
- Attach the return label to the outside of the box
- Do not write on or mark on the box in any way other than to attach the return label
- We will monitor the return and handle any shipping issues that arise
- Complete Your Return
Once received by the manufacturer, returned items will be inspected to verify their “like-new” condition. Once “like-new” condition is confirmed we will process your credit associated with your return.
- Credit returns generally take less than 10 days to process, but may take as longer depending on a particular case
- You will be refunded via the same method by which the returned product(s) was originally purchased
Return Fees and Procedures
- All small items ship via FedEx (or UPS in certain cases). PatioandTeak. will issue a prepaid a FedEx return shipping label by email.
- Your packaged and labeled return may be dropped off at any FedEx location or you may call 1-800-GOFEDEX to have your package picked up.
- Return shipping labels expire 2 weeks after the date of issue and will not be reissued by PatioandTeak.. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the return of items before the expiration of issued shipping labels.
- Tracking information for your package will be provided, and you may monitor your return online while it is in transit.
- PatioandTeak. will be responsible for any damages or lost shipments incurred during return shipping.
- All damages must be reported within 3 days from the receipt of the products.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you request to have your order dropped off with no signature a claim cannot be reported if damages occur
- All large items ship by freight carrier. PatioandTeak. will coordinate with you and the freight company to determine a date and time for pick-up of large items.
- You are responsible to be physically present at the time of pick-up.
- Freight companies selected to retrieve products for return will be chosen at the discretion of PatioandTeak..
In rare cases when item(s) arrive damaged, we will issue you a full refund for the damaged item(s) upon completion of your claim. Please refer to the shipping policy for more information on claim processing.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Costs
- If items are delivered in good condition and customer still chooses to return the product, 20% restocking fees and return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund for the return of undamaged, non-defective, “Like-New” items
- Customers placing exchange orders for equal or greater value will qualify for restocking fees to be waived.
Exceptions and Items not Eligible for Return
Unfortunately, certain items purchased from PatioandTeak.com are not eligible for returns. The following items, and returns received under the following conditions, will be ineligible for a return or refund credit.
- Replacement cushions are made to order and therefore are not eligible to be returned. Due to this policy from the manufacturer, we request you contact our sales team to verify you are ordering the correct cushions.
- Custom Items that are marked with label Special Order will be subject to 30% restocking fee. You can always request swatches before ordering
- Items that have been damaged or altered from their original state in such a way to make them ineligible for restocking/reselling (this includes modifications to the item made after delivery as well as wear and tear from use).
- Items without their original packaging
- Items postmarked for return 30 days or more after the date of delivery (unless approved by PatioandTeak.)
- Items with no RGA or expired RGA (RGAs expire after 10 business days. To return an item with an expired RGA, a new RGA number must be acquired. Applications for new RGAs may be denied)
- Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or international addresses
- Samples are not refundable. We will apply the cost of a sample order to the purchase of the full size product. Some samples will need to be shipped back to the manufacturer for this credit to apply
- Items that are made-to-order with modifications not normally done by the manufacturer at the customer’s request
Cancellations must be submitted via our Contact Us page within 24 hours of the order being placed. If the order is cancelled after 24 hours, we will make our best efforts to cancel the order and will respond to your cancellation request via email. If you purchased an item that is subject to restocking fees and the order has already been placed or shipped, a restocking fees will apply. Please refer to the item detail page to see if the item you purchased has a restocking fee.
Most products sold on PatioandTeak.com are backed by a manufacturer warranty. PatioandTeak. does not directly offer warranty to customers, but our team will do our best efforts to assist you in resolving any issues during the warranty period. If you experience an issue with an item that offers a manufacturer warranty, please contact our customer service team. We will help facilitate a resolution or put you in contact with the manufacturer so they can assist you directly. Please review item detail page to see if the product you are purchasing has manufacturer warranty.